| The Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Optical 8-Tube Strip with Attached Optical Caps is designed to fit in Applied Biosystems™ real-time PCR systems and thermal cyclers. The tube strip features individually attached optical caps, dual large end–tabs, and graduated 20 µL markers on each tube to help prevent cross-contamination, pipetting errors, and sample identification errors.
For tube strips with domed caps for PCR, see Cat. No. A30589.
• Strip of 8 tubes with attached optical caps that open and close independently to prevent contamination and evaporation
• Angled caps that provide efficient tube strip positioning in racks and thermal cycler blocks
• Etched A-H letter labeling on individual tubes that is visible when caps are open or closed
• Increased labeling area: dual end tabs for proper labeling and easy handling
• Graduated 20 μL measuring markers on each tube for visual volume verification
• Experiments using one or two 8-tube strips with attached caps require blank tube strips to balance the lid pressure on the block or the use of the MicroAmp 96-Well Tray/Retainer Set (Cat. No. 4381850) (bottom part of the tray ONLY).
• For use with: 96-well block of ProFlex, SimpliAmp, and Veriti thermal cyclers; 7000, 7300, 7500, ViiA 7, QuantStudio 3/5/6/7/12K real-time PCR instruments.